Your country will get Exynos variant Galaxy S 4 , we have the answer

 http://www.sammobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/IMG-20130320-WA0008.jpg
There are too many question about the processor of Samsung’s flagship model the Galaxy S 4. Samsung will bring the Galaxy S 4 in the most European countries with the snapdragon version but some countries will get the Octa-Core version later! Below is a list of European countries which will get the Snapdragon 600 clocked at 1.9 Ghz or get the Exynos 5 Octa-Core clocked at 1.6 Ghz. We will update the list if needed. This time we choose for Europe only, but we will add all countries later!
No information about Latin America yet. 
GT-I**** = Not decided yet.
GT-I9500 = Exynos
GT-I9505 = Snapdragon
GT-I9500 / GT-I9505 = Samsung to bring both versions